[Loch-Ruadh] Tent space needed for Fall Brawl

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:11:24 PDT 2011

I am forwarding Fiacha's post from Facebook. If anyone can help out, please
respond to this email ASAP and I will see that the info gets to the fighters
via Fiacha. Setup shouldn't be a problem, we just need a tent for 3 foreign
fighters. Thanks in advance.

"Hey central region, we have three fighters from Glenn Ahbenn looking to
attend fall brawl, and they have asked if someone could be kind enough to
have a tent for three warriors to crash in, since they will be arriving
around midnight? If your attending fall brawl and might be willing to
provide and or help with set up before dark, Its a great chance to show some
hospitality to our close neighbors ?"

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister