[Loch-Ruadh] Fall Brawl gate hours

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 02:41:26 PDT 2011

Greetings, people of the most splendiferous Shire of Loch Ruadh! As of this
moment, it looks as if I will be able to attend your sure-to-be-fabulous
autumnal affair. I hope to be there Friday evening-ish, but as the
possibility of a considerably later arrival is not precisely slim, I was
wondering at what hour the gate will close. I seem to be overlooking that
information on the event website, if it is indeed present.

Looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend!

-Grímólfr