[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Brawl..umm a few hours ago

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 18:47:42 PDT 2011

Made it home safe after the shed load in.

We have our house packed to the gills with camp gear and dirty garb/equipment and you know what? It can stay there until tomorrow! Antonia and Linette washed the dirty dishes, put the roasters up to soak, and then we all collapsed on the couch.

We got the grime washed off ourselves and are now readying for bed. Linette's repacked her suitcase with newly laundered clothes and will sadly be leaving tomorrow first thing.

Kaz and I will send out our official thanks when we have located and unpacked our minds.

A general thank you to every one who made this weekend fun. Yes, we all worked our backsides off..but I never heard a complaint and MANY good gentles stopped me to tell me that this was one of the best small events they had ever attended. Yes, we made money..but even better.. me made it FUN.

You have my thanks,

Lady Kat
Co-Autocrat, The Fall Brawl