[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Fiona (Pamela Boles) Fiona0241 at swbell.net
Tue Oct 18 15:17:30 PDT 2011

Greetings

The next Scarlet Letter deadline is almost upon us.  I am hopeful that many members of our populace have stories and pictures they want to share from our wonderful event last weekend.  Because I was out of pocket most of the the day on Saturday, I did not get any pictures of anything, so please send pictures you would like to share to me this week.  A great many gentles signed model releases when they signed at gate, so I am hopeful that some of you will have taken pictures.

Please send any and all articles you would like to see in print to me as soon as you can.  This is my last issue as your chronicler and I would love for it to be the best yet!

My office is open for bids and I have not received any bids as yet.  If you are interested in becoming Loch Ruadh's next chronicler and have questions, please feel free to contact me for information.

Lady Fiona