[Loch-Ruadh] Titled bard

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:39:06 PDT 2011

Terrence, I got your message and a private reply is on the way.

Let me take this opportunity to offer my overdue thanks for everyone who
helped to make last weekend's event so awesome! Loch Ruadh is truly a
special group in a Kingdom -- and indeed, a Society -- full of great groups.
Your hospitality is second to none, and the joy I see expressed by so many
in your approach to the various aspects of this game we all love is
inspiring and contagious! I have borne the title of Bard for a number of
groups over the years, and none is a greater honor than this. I hope to have
multiple opportunities to prove my worth over this next year and beyond, for
you all rank with the most inviting, most appreciative enabler... er, I
mean... audiences *ahem* in the Known World, and make it a true pleasure to
share with you, and to call many of you friends. :)

Loch Ruadh rocks!

-HL Grímólfr Einarsson
Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh