[Loch-Ruadh] Fall Brawl Award Submissions

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 5 21:32:20 PDT 2011

Just after leaving Populace tonight I got a telephone call from His Majesty Erin regarding Award Recommendations.  After reading me a few names, however, we came to the realization that the recommendations he had were from Dragonsfire Tor.

When I asked about the recommendations he had received from Loch Ruadh he stated that he had none, but since they had been submitted before his reign began they might need to be submitted again.

Everyone that submitted award recommendations please submit them again and note in the comments section that it is being submitted for the second time at His Majesty's request.

Thanks,
Terrence