[Loch-Ruadh] Chamberlain's First Job

pamela bedwell pbedwell38 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:07:03 PDT 2011

I tried to call you after you left to let you know that I took the kneeling
pillows back into the library, but you did not answer your phone. I do still
have the cash boxes, I have not finished sorting out the final gate stuff. I
will let you know when I do take them back to Caerell and Aingeal's house.
Vivian