[Loch-Ruadh] Fall Brawl

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 21:53:01 PDT 2011

Greetings,
Fall Brawl was such a wonderful event! I want to Thank everyone for all of their kindness and love that was expressed in so many ways. I tend to be a very private person and fall back on humor when things get emotional. I was rendered near speechless (and if you know me, you know how rare that is!) by all of the beautiful stories told to me by friends of Bears who knew him before I ever did. He was so loved by so many. I am so very, very grateful to you all for everything. The fighters put on a grand show for Bear's Sister Ruth and her children. As I said at the event, there aren't really appropriate words to express how very much it meant to us all. So, I will simply add a very sincere Thank You to you all!!!

With Love and Light,
Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.