[Loch-Ruadh] MoAS office

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 8 21:24:19 PDT 2011

Sorry that I have only just now had the chance to post this, but it was late when I got back last night and tonight I made a fighter practice here in Terrell.  I probably can't phrase this any better than Catrin, so I'm just posting an edited version of what Catrin sent me, that I didn't get until after Populace yesterday.

Please take consideration and I would encourage anyone interested to bid for office.

Terrence