[Loch-Ruadh] Greetings

Jane Logan jane.sitton.logan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:23:43 PDT 2011

Greetings from Madelina de Lindesay!

Life has sent me many changes in the past year.  I am now living with
my two youngest children (Brighid and Weyland) on the west side of
town.  I am looking for work, a vehicle, and some sense of sanity.  I
know, two out of three isn't bad.  I will not burden the list with
more information than this.  If you truly want to know what's going
on, feel free to call me (I'm in the book, as they say, even if it's
just online nowadays.) or email me privately.

I thought one of the best ways to have a chance at happiness is to go
back to doing the things that I like to do.  So I'm going to try to
start playing again.  I've missed you, Loch Ruadh.  I hope you'll have
me back.

Be of good cheer,
Madelina