[Loch-Ruadh] Youth Combat Champion Tourney at Coronation!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:15:49 PDT 2011

Let
the call go out to all of our young warriors that Their Highness Aaron
MacGregor  and Amalot Lisette would be
honored to have you join us at this majestic tourney to choose Their new royal champions
for Youth Combat!  Lists will be held for
each of Ansteorra’s divisions, ages 6-9, 10-12 and 13-15 for Boffer, and also
16-17 for Youth Chivalric if our older fighters are attending.

The
Tourney will be on the main Tourney field and begin at 9:30 sharp, with armor
inspection beginning at 9:00am.  We will
have the field from 9:30 to 10:30, and the form of the lists will be decided
that morning with the number of challengers accounting for the tournament style
due to time constraints.  (Fewer fighters
in a given division will allow a bearpit-style, while more numerous contestants
will necessitate a standard double-elimination list.)

Our
Chivalric combatants would do well to watch these future defenders of the Crown
and Ansteorra; you’ll be facing them soon on the field!

For
questions please contact Lord Germanicus, Central Region Youth Combat Marshal,
at ldgermanicus at hotmail.com

At
your service,

Germanicus