[Loch-Ruadh] Harp Pendants for Bard Regalia

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Sep 8 08:22:41 PDT 2011

Per the discussion of Harp Pendants for the Titled Bard pass-down and keeper regalia last night at Populace Meeting, here is the link to the harp jewelry page that Polydore found:

http://www.harpanddragon.com/harpjew.htm

Note:  Either the prices have changed since I first looked at this page or I misread them (which is certainly a possibility), as they are cheaper than I had quoted to Terrence whe I originally looked at the page.

In any case:  I recommend going with the Sterling Harp Pendant (HP5) as the pass-down regalia for the reigning Titled Bard.  This is 1-5/16" high and comes with a 24" chain, for $39 (not $49 as I had quoted to Terrence).  I figure we can add a nice braided cord of Loch Ruadh colors to hang it from and use the chain for some other purpose.

For the keeper pendants, I had suggested the Sterling Harp Earrings (HP9A) a little further down the page.  These are 9/16" and are $16 a pair.  One would be hung from a Loch Ruadh medallion for the keeper pendant for the outgoing Titled Bard..

In Service,
Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum