[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter practice with Centurion Fiacha

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 8 21:37:44 PDT 2011

I spoke with Centurion Fiacha at the fighter practice in Terrell tonight, who would like to attend a Loch Ruadh fighter practice, but only has the following open; Saturdays, Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings, Monday, or Tuesday.  I mentioned to him that we were currently holding our fighter practices at Tegwared's house one Sunday a month at 1 PM, but his push is to coordinate Central Region to train on commands to use in shield walls and tactics at war.

Realizing that we might not be able to find a time for an additional practice and that we are limited by our Chivalric Marshal's college schedule, I'd like to see if we can accomodate Centurion Fiacha and schedule a fighter practice, preferably at a public park, and get Fian Ruadh together, along with anyone else that might want to attend.  We might need someone to act as a deputy Chivalric Marshal if our Chivalric Marshal has too busy a schedule.

I need input from our fighters and Marshal.  What can we schedule?

Terrence