[Loch-Ruadh] Greetings

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:10:39 PDT 2011

My 13 yo daughter loves manga and cosplay and all of that too (as do all
of us). You can email me offlist at sonja.crocker at gmail.com. Will you be
at Populace in October? We meet on October 5 at 8pm at the IHOP on
Quebec Street (in Lake Worth). Or, feel free to attend officer's at the
same IHOP on September 21 at 8. I will be at both. I am trying to get my
daughter to attend more SCA activities. We homeschool and need all the
socialization we can get.:)

Cait