[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Steppes] Baroness Ceinwen Ferch Rhoul

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 28 13:26:01 PDT 2011

Chantel and I will say a prayer for her.  I had heard from some friends on Facebook that she was being tested regarding the masses that had been found after she had a traffic accident, but had not heard anything for sure, yet, and didn't want to speak out of turn.  I don't know Baroness Ceinwein very well, but Master Airaklee is such a great friend to Loch Ruadh and an inspiring fellow comrade in arms that I will continue to remember both of them in all my prayers.

Terrence