[Loch-Ruadh] Sunday, Archery and Fighter Practice

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 13:16:37 PDT 2011

I can confirm for the Archery Marshal that we are cancelling practice at our home this Sunday. We have family obligations that were not taken into consideration when this practice was scheduled.
Tegwared e-mailed Polydore with a request to cancel. Tegwared is unable to post to the list so I am responding for him.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh MoAS