[Loch-Ruadh] Scribes

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 21:30:56 PDT 2012

Cait you were missed.

All completed award charters will be delivered at Coronation next Saturday. Four
new award charters were worked on tonight.
Chocolate candy, apple cake, peanut butter cookies and coffee were consumed and
a good time was had by all.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.