[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Bardic - converse and sing with us

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:17:00 PDT 2012

Looks like we will be running a bit late. We spent longer at Sprouts than
we should have. We should be there between 7 and 8 (with the kids).

Cait

On Apr 26, 2012 8:46 PM, <reminders at lochruadh.org> wrote:

When: Sat Apr 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Where: the home of HL Caerell and HL Aingeal

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2t4kvd

Bardic is a gathering of folks to share entertainment. In Loch Ruadh, our
bardic gatherings are mostly group singing, interspersed with individual
performances. (Note: it is not required to perform or even sing along to
attend bardic - just coming to listen is perfectly acceptable).

Wearing garb is encouraged.

For more info contact the Minister of Arts and Sciences, Lady Floria Black
Dragon