[Loch-Ruadh] Need Information for Loch Ruadh Directory

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 2 11:18:06 PDT 2012

If you want your information to be included in a Loch Ruadh Directory...

Then you must send me the information below by email.
This is your consent to print information in the Directory.

Forward or copy & paste this complete message into a new email message.
Type the information you would like in the directory below.
Send to:               sca004 at sbcglobal.net

I hereby give permission for the following information (with the exception of
any

Do Not Publish notifications) to be printed in the Loch Ruadh Directory
Mundane:
Society Name:
Phone Numbers:
Home:
Cell:
Work:

Street Address:             APT #
City:                  State:      Zip:

Primary e-mail Address:
Alternate e-mail Address:
Add any special notes such as:  “Day Sleeper”, “No calls after (time)” or “No
calls before (time)”

If you want to include information that you DO NOT want published in the Loch
Ruadh Directory, but feel the Seneschal might need, please print "(DNP) " on
that line followed by the information.
That information will be given only to the Seneschal.
Example:   Cell Phone: (DNP) 817-555-5555
Example:  Street Address: (DNP) 5555 Any Street
If the information does not apply to you please type (N/A) on that line.
Example:  Phone # Home: (N/A)