[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you forwarded from Franchesca

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 15:57:57 PDT 2012

---- Forwarded Message ----

From: Frances Whippet <fw623 at earthlink.net>
To: sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, August 30, 2012 5:18:51 PM
Subject: Thank you

Dear Lady Dana

Thank you for helping me get this posted.

Dear Thoughtful and Kind Shire of Loch Ruadh Family

Thank you for the lovely flowers and attending the services in the remembrance
of Sean/Tim Cantley. I appreciate you taking the time to come and share.

Although this is a sad time for all of us, I find comfort in knowing how
fortunate  he and I are to have you in our lives all these years.

A special thanks to Bridget/Sara for hosting the memorial at her home. BIG HUGS
to those that attended. I was grateful to enjoy your company and hear your
lovely memories.

Frances Cantley