[Loch-Ruadh] Period Christmas Carols

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:25:40 PST 2012

Sorry I didn't check my email before I left.  Do you guys still need copies?  I can get Janie's to Dana and I can get Madelina to pick hers up at the house.  Just let me know!  BTW:  I went to an event this weekend and had a GREAT TIME!  It is always wonderful to see friends from years ago and reminisce(sp?).  Thank you DFT for making the event so much fun!!!

Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!