[Loch-Ruadh] Reminder: Miss the Super Bowl...

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 4 09:06:51 PST 2012

Come to Scribes & Illuminators on Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Scribes & Illuminators is this Sunday evening, February 5th, at my house.
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX 76126

Come when you can and stay as long as you can between the hours of 5:30 - 11:00
PM.
We have supplies and scrolls, come watch and learn. The more the merrier!!

Coffee and chocolate will be available.
Smoking is limited to the kitchen and I have cats and a dog.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.