[Loch-Ruadh] Great Scribes & Illuminators Night

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 14:32:21 PST 2012

Is the next scribes and illuminators on a Tuesday night?

 Jacky

Jacklyn Crisp
Relay For Life of Fort Worth
2012 Mission Co-Chair
cell 817-688-3652
jcrisp415 at yahoo.com

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!
www.relayforlife.org/fortworthtx