[Loch-Ruadh] Great Scribes & Illuminators Night

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:39:27 PST 2012

I could not remember if I posted this or not. My memory is not what it
used to be.:) Meaghan is in love with illumination. She now wants her
own paints and kit. Sibyl, where did you get your case? Meaghan wants one.

We had such a lovely time. I cannot wait for next month! We are all so
excited. I might even talk Ragnar into coming. He loves artsy stuff.

Cait