[Loch-Ruadh] Do you have room for 2 more?

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:37:24 PST 2012

Evening all,Dane the Red and I found out that Bordermarch (his knight is Sir Simonn) won't really have a camp this year, so I wanted to see if you might have room for Dane (your King's Division Youth Combat Champion!) and one slightly frazzled Central Region Youth Marshal?  If you do please let us know as we'd like to join you for our first Gulf Wars.  If you give the OK, when we register tomorrow, do we show the Loch as the group, and also what should we bring and do to help out in the camp? We have a single 16 X 10 tent (mundane...*sigh*) that we share, and he'll be fighting every day for Ansteorra though I can't this time (knee surgery) even though I'll be helping Marshal where I'm needed or anything else that needs to be done.  (If you need my phone # send me a message and I'll get it back to you that way rather than posting it out on the list) Look forward to hearing from any / all of you, Germanicus / Jeff CurrieCentral Region Youth Combat Marshal