[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Camp

C.L.Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 25 22:17:32 PST 2012

--- On Sat, 2/25/12, Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann <aingeal.mac at att.net> wrote:

From: Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann <aingeal.mac at att.net>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Camp
To: "Loch Ruadh List" <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 3:02 PM

Our camp currently has 4725 sq ft. If you can get me tent sizes soon.

We have our minimum of 20 people!!!!!

Please look over this email carefully to make sure we have not forgotten anything,

Polydore & Kathy 15 X 18 (S)
Terrence plus 2  10 X 14
Cait & Ragnar plus 2 16 X 20 (S)
Ceara
Vivian  13 round
Aingeal & Caerell 10 X 24 (S)

Connie 15 x 15

Doors on both sides (Jeep)

Wendy

Getting a new  tent asap,checking them out in the AM will get back to you asap.

Kenneth 15 x 15

Doors on both sides how ever 1 door zipper is broke so it is unable  to  use.(Jeep)

Germanicus plus 1

Ameline plus 2

At Officer's we completed the cooking list..

Broccoli & Chicken Alfredo - Aingeal & Caerell (Monday)
Canned Chicken, Alfredo Mix, Broccoli

Tacos-  Cait, Ragnar  & kids (Thursday)
10.5 lbs of ground beef (Precooked)
lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, tortillas and refried beans

Breakfast Dinner- Vivian, Ceara, Germanicus & Dane  (Friday)
2.5 lbs Bacon (Precooked)
2.5 lbs Sausage (Precooked)
5 dozen eggs
Potatoes
Tortillas, cheese

Chili - Polydore, Kathy, Terrence and Boys (Wednesday)
Corn chips, cheese

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce - Connie, Wendy & Kenneth (Saturday)

4lbs Ground Beef (Precooked)
4 cans of Tomatoes Sauce, Breads, Pasta and vegetable

Grill Nite  Floria, Tom, Ameline and Boys ( Tuesday)
8 pkgs Brats
Buns, ketchup, mustard, potatoes chips

Packing and Camp Equipment

The name of the person providing the item will appear first. The name after
the item is who will be carrying it to war.
Look at the list and let me know what you can help with or if you see
anything we missed on the list.

Dana Posthole Diggers
Terrence Tikki (2) Terrence
Cait Cooking Pots Cait
Floria Disposable Silverware Floria
Cait Magic Feast Gear (Plates & Bowls) Cait
Vivian Paper Towels
Vivian Trash Bags(in Kitchen Tub)
Shed 3 Garage Pavilions Terrence & Ragnar
Shed Stove
Terrence
Caerell Wooden Table
Caerell
Shed 6 Plastic Tables
Cait Water Jug Cait
Caerell Tea Jug
Shed Hose (Needs to be purchased)
Shed Hose Bib
Caerell Tree Loppers Caerell
Caerell Food Service Gloves
Dana 3 Dish Pans (In Kitchen Tub)
Dana Trash Can or Barrel
Dana Blue Shop Towels
Shed Sheet Walls Tub (Both regular and Rock)
Shed Banners (In pavilion Cover Tub)
Shed List Field Poles (15) and Ropes
Caerell Lanterns (will need a 2nd one for common area)
Caerell Shovel Caerell
Caerell Fire Pit
Terrence Sand Buckets
Shed Splitting Maul / Axe