[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Planning (Long)

Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann aingeal.mac at att.net
Sun Feb 5 13:08:23 PST 2012

At Populace we selected the meals for the week.

Please let me know what you will be contributing to the meals.  Select a
meal and nite for your kitchen duty.

Brocolli & Chicken Alfredo - Aingeal & Caerell (Monday)
Canned Chicken, Alfredo Mix

Tacos-
7 lbs of ground beef (Precooked)
lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, tortillas and refried beans

Breakfast Dinner-
2 lbs Bacon (Precooked)
2 lbs Sausage (Precooked)
3 dozen eggs
Potatoes
Tortillas, cheese

Chilli  -  Polydore
Corn chips, cheese

Spagetti and Meat Sauce
4lbs Ground Beef (Precooked)
3 cans of Tomatoe Sauce, Breeds Pasta(Aingeal) and vegtable

Grill Nite
6 pkgs Brats
Buns, ketchup, mustard, potatoe chips

Packing and Camp Equipment

The name of the person providing the item will appear first. The name after
the item is who will be carrying it to war.
Look at the list and let me know what you can help with or if you see
anything we missed on the list.

                                     Posthole Diggers
Terrence                        Tikki (2)
Cait                               Cooking Pots
Floria                             Disposable Silverware
Cait                                Magic Feast Gear (Plates & Bowls)
Vivian                            Paper Towels
Vivian                            Trash Bags(in Kitchen Tub)
Shed                              2 Garage Pavillions
Terrence
Shed                             Stove
Terrence
Caerell                           Wooden Table
Caerell
Shed                              4 Plastic Tables
Cait                                Water Jug
Caerell                            Tea Jug
Shed                               Hose (Needs to be purchased)
Shed                              Hose Bib
Caerell                            Tree Loopers
Caerell
Caerell                            Food Service Gloves
Dana                              3 Dish Pans (In Kitchen Tub)
                                      Trash Can or Barrel
Dana                              Blue Shop Towels
Shed                              Sheet Walls Tub (Both regular and Rock)
Shed                              Banners (In pavillion Cover Tub)
Shed                              List Field Poles (15) and Ropes
Caerell                            Lanterns (will need a 2nd one for common
area)
Caerell                            Shovel
Caerell
Caerell                            Fire Pit
                                      Sand Buckets
Shed                               Splitting Maul / Axe
Caerell                            Rake