[Loch-Ruadh] Ameline wants to camp

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 22 11:28:01 PST 2012

I think I speak for everyone in Loch Ruadh when I say we would be both pleased and honored to have you campin in our encampment!  HL Aingeal is aware that you need camping space and is arranging our camp this year, so we be getting your particulars.

We might even be able to scare up a bardic or two around the fire!

Welcome!

Terrence