[Loch-Ruadh] Gabby and Sluggy have moved!

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 10:11:16 PST 2012

Congratulations! Your new ranch looks fantastic!

Rose

 Jacky

Jacklyn Crisp
Relay For Life of Fort Worth
2012 Mission Co-Chair
cell 817-688-3652
jcrisp415 at yahoo.com

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!
www.relayforlife.org/fortworthtx