[Loch-Ruadh] Monthly Populace Meeting

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 15:33:58 PST 2012

Unfortunately Tegwared and I will not be attending Populace Meeting tonight. I have developed a sore throat and a pounding sinus headache, so I will be staying in and trying to avert full blown plague symptoms.

I will be submitting the December A&S report and have gathered all of the A&S files to turn over at Officers Meeting.
I have made no plans for A&S activities for January, Scribes and Illuminators will stand as arranged by Dana.

Tegwared has nothing to report as far as Archery activity goes. There have been no practices requested or inquired about, and due to the weather for the next couple of months he has decided to refrain from scheduling practices until after Gulf War. Should anyone be interested in practicing should we have an especially fine Sunday, e-mail or call and he will attempt to accommodate your request.

Be well and Happy New Year to all.

Catrin