[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Monthly Populace Meeting

Darkforeboding darkforeboding1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:46:39 PST 2012

I am hoping we have a good turnout at this meeting, as we have several items to discuss.

If we are planning to have an event this fall or even after the beginning of next year we need to open bids for the event.  Dates must be reserved on the calendar or we may not be able to schedule the event on the date we need.

Gulf War will be in less than three months and pre-registration will be in full swing.  Our camp coordinator and kitchen coordinator need to begin planning arrangements.

We are short three officers and I have not received any bids for Minister of A&S, Knight Marshal, and Chronicler.  If no one is willing to bid on these offices I would like to see if anyone might be willing to be an officer at large to be available to the populace if needed.

Terrence