[Loch-Ruadh] Scribal thanks and upcoming information

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 08:16:43 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful turnout last night!!
A special thanks to Lady Thora for all of her help and information she gave to
the new attendees!!

12 people were here...WOW!! I may have to look into a larger space to host
scribes.

The Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium will be held on August 18th in the
Shire of  Rosenfeld.  If you are interested in attending this event please
contact me, especially if you are interested in carpooling.

I will be speaking with potential teachers for future classes in the upcoming
weeks. If you are interested in a special aspect of illumination please let me
know.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.