[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Bardic, Converse and Sing with us!

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 12:19:38 PDT 2012

Yes.
Sometimes we just have a gab fest, if we have a musician or vocally talented
people attend we sing and it is all very children friendly.

We bring our favorite beverage, snack foods are welcome and both garb and
mundane clothes are welcome.
It will be great to see you again after meeting you at Guardian of the Tor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.