[Loch-Ruadh] Dailies from War, Day 2

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 20:54:55 PST 2012

Today was beautiful and fun. We spent six hours at troll. Today was check
in for staff and merchants. Vivian, Floria, and Tomas checked in. Iain and
Meaghan got to spend the evening with their friend Grace at Darkwood
Armory. This evening I met with my Deputy, Amira de Medici. She is the
Deputy Minister of Youth for Trimaris. We went to the staff meeting and had
a good time. Due to complications, our tents for various departments will
not arrive until tomorrow. So there has actually been very little I can do.
Tomorrow, I will work troll with Amira. Then, we will get our inventory and
set up. This has officially been dubbed the late war.

More tomorrow...

Cait