[Loch-Ruadh] Dailies from War, Day 5

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:02:22 PDT 2012

Greetings!

The day was a full one, hence the lateness of this missive. I awoke to an
eight o'clock call from Master Stefan, the autocrat. He told me that my
tent was here but I needed to get some help to put it up. I walked along
towards the Green Dragon, gaining strong men as I went. By the time we got
there the tent was already up. Ragnar, Lady Nan, Lady Amira of Trimaris and
myself set up in record time. Page School opened 30 minutes late, with 30
children in tow. We learned how to stamp leather, we saw hounds and horses,
and we learned some dances.
At 3, we took a break and came back to camp. After a wonderful dinner of
chili dogs, my family and I went back for teen open gaming. We had chess,
backgammon, bocci, juggling, and D & D. We shared the tent with Ameline for
her beading group. The girls watched beading and the boys played D & D. It
was so much fun. We had 20 teens.
We then went straight to camp and bed.

I will send out today's missive in the morning.

Good night my dear friends.

Cait