[Loch-Ruadh] This just in: Zombie Apocalypse Averted

Robert Singleton sluggy7584 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:50:57 PDT 2012

At the memorial for our fallen brother Sean Argyll, Master Airaklee
brought his live steel sword and axe. The zombies found us and almost
all present took a shift dispatching them.

I recorded it all with my phone. I have posted the unedited videos on
my YouTube channel. See link below.

Video quality is ok, but much of the sound was too far away for the
little mic on the phone, but much cheering is heard!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sluggy9912?feature=watch

--

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles