[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll/Timothy Cantley

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 15:03:06 PST 2012

Oh, Ceara, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Remeber the good times with him, they will help you through the days to come.
Rose

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!
www.relayforlife.org/fortworthtx