[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll/Timothy Cantley

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Mar 9 04:26:50 PST 2012

Say it ain't so!   We loved Sean, one of the best friends anyone could ever
have.  The world has suddenly gone all out of whack.

Ceara  If there is anything I can do for you Francesca and Eric let me know
ASAP.   I have to go back to NE Sunday but We will be available for anything
you need!

Alric and Fiona