[Loch-Ruadh] Dailies from War, Day 3

Erin Crocker erin.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:22:14 PDT 2012

I am sending this from Ragnar's phone because mine is dead.

Today started out fun but turned stressful. Ragnar and I each worked at
Troll. He worked for 11 hours and I worked for eight. At five this
afternoon I learned that the rental tents still aren't here. The Page
School will not have two tents, but will have a 40 by 40 hexagonal big top.
Like everyone else, we wil cope. Germanicus, Vigulf, Bronwyn and Connie
arrived earlier today. Ameline just arrived and set up. We all sat in the
kitchen for a while and talked. It was warm and welcoming. Now all around
camp you can hear voices of fun and laughter. The weather is slightly cool
and partly cloudy. Kids were in bed long ago and we are about to turn in
now. I am determined to sleep in tomorrow. Tonight, Vivian, Ragnar, Caerell
and I end our night with a crappy conversation. I bid Loch Ruadh a good
night.

Cait