[Loch-Ruadh] back from war

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 21:16:55 PDT 2012

made it back safe and sound--the house and greenhouse are still standing and the dogs are happy--life is good!

I just really want to thank all of you for doing so much to make my first war great!  You are such a caring and helpful group and really are raising some great kids!  The way everyone is organized and works together is most impressive.

For those of you who were not there, you missed some amazing bards who visited our fire in the evenings.