[Loch-Ruadh] Our thanks

Robyn Shelton elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:56:36 PDT 2012

I would like to tell everyone how much we appreciate everything for the wake. I know Dad/Sean/Tim is smiling down knowing that all of his friends and family were there smiling and laughing while celebrating his life.

Special thanks to Brighid for hosting and putting everything together. Thanks to Ariklee for letting us play with your sharp pointy blades, it was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for bringing food and drinks.

Most of all thanks to everyone for the hugs and laughter. It is exactly how he would have wanted it. We love and appreciate all of you.

- Ceara, Franchesca, and Erik.