[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll/Timothy Cantley

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 22:54:19 PST 2012

Sudden and sad news. Sean was a great guy and will be missed.
Thanks for letting us know.

I was once told that we only grew old when our friends died.

Crandall

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith