[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll/Timothy Cantley

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:39:56 PST 2012

My family and I send our condolences. Sean was one of the most generous men
I have ever known. When I first met him, he engaged me in conversation as
if we had been friends for years. I will truly miss him. Please know that
our prayers are with you.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

> I'm very sad and shocked at the news.  I had such a wonderful conversation
> with him around the bardic fire at Fall Brawl in October.  Please accept my
> deepest condolences and don't hesitate to call if there is anything I can
> do.
>
> Terrence

Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister