[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll/Timothy Cantley

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Thu Mar 15 08:35:31 PDT 2012

It is with sad heart and many tears that I write these words.

If ever The Lord sent an angel to share life among men, It was Sean.  He was my brother and my friend.  I will miss his stories and his smile.  May he always have sheep to tend in green fields, a quiver full of arrows and Tullamore Dew to slake his thirst.

Frances, Robyn, Matt and family you have my deepest condolences and sympathy. I know how much you loved him.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

If there is anything at all that I can do for any of you please do not hesitate to call upon me.

Love,

Gabby