[Loch-Ruadh] Need a favor

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 21:48:26 PDT 2012

Thank you but the coffee pot situation has been taken care of...Janie is coming
up to Fort Worth  this Saturday to go to Sam'sand said she would pick them up.

The 42 cup pot takes 1 and a quarter cups of coffee grounds per pot. I usually
only needed to make one pot Saturday morning and another pot on Sunday morning.
I am also sending a 12 cup coffee pot for hot water.

I am day tripping with Vivian so will see you on Saturday morning at Guardian.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to
dance in the rain.