[Loch-Ruadh] Youth Combat at Steppes Warlord

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 08:05:33 PDT 2012

 Greetings All Ansteorra!
Saturday
morning: Youth Combat Armor Inspection, and Authorizations for new fighters AND
MARSHALS, pickup fights and training

Saturday
early afternoon: Youth Combat Tourney for our new Steppes Champions for all 4
divisions

Saturday
evening @ approx. 5pm (& before court): Sack Lunch (bring your own) dinner
with Fiacha and Friends!
This is a
great get-together for the young fighters, those who are interested but not yet
authorized, parents and adults interested
in being a YC Marshal to come
together to meet not only with the current Marshalate and have fun, but we
ALWAYS have many
of our fighting nobility stop by to join us! Questions are
answered, ideas are shared, stories are told and laughter is guaranteed!

Saturday
evening @ Court: Our new Youth Combat Champions will be presented to the Royal
Court

Sunday
morning: A Pas de Armes tourney for the young warriors just like the big guys
are having, complete with crests (provided) for helmets

Sunday
morning: Sir Morgan, the Earl Marshal of Ansteorra, will be meeting with two young
men to possibly them to move up to adult Chivalric combat!

Sunday
afternoon: Squirrel Ball (if you haven't seen this yet, you NEED to!), Robin
and Little John Log Fight, pickup fights, more training,
and game-time for
those who play chess and other challenges of the mind

We welcome
all those from the far-flung corners of our mighty Kingdom to don your finest
armor, polish your pool-noodle swords
and joing us for the last spectacular
event before we scatter for Summer! Also for those who are simply curious or
who might
consider Marshalling PLEASE drop by and ask questions! We will have
loaner gear to play with, all forms necessary to authorize
new fighters and
Marshals, and much more to share with you.

We look
forward to seeing all of Ansteorra at this magnicifcent tourney on Memorial Day
Weekend!

At your service,
Germanicus
Central