[Loch-Ruadh] Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 16:47:18 PST 2012

Greetings
On behalf of the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor, I want to remind everyone about our upcoming event. Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule
Revel XXII will be Saturday, Dec. 8th in Glen Rose, Texas. It will
be at Oakdale Park and the site will open at 9:00 am.

We
have a lot of activities planned for the day.

There will be an A&S Competition to
select our A&S champion, a Table Decorating contest, and a Banner Contest. We will also have our traditional Fundraising
Activity going on throughout the day. Besides being able to purchase fund
raiser tickets, you can receive tickets by donating period appropriate items to
the fundraiser.

We are honored that you will be selecting your Bardic Champion at our Yule Revel. We
are looking forward to a lot of Bards coming out to compete for the honor of
being Loch Ruadh’s Bradic Champion.

We would like to have participation from
the other performance arts as well. If you sing, play a musical instrument, perform
short skits, or dance we would love to have you share you talent with us at Yule.

The Feast will be a pot-luck meal.
Please remember to bring your feast gear and a card with a list of the ingredients for the dish you will be bringing.