[Loch-Ruadh] Shed Work Day

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:48:49 PDT 2012

The shed workday was a huge success. We had 9 people there and got a lot of
work done in about three and a half hours. We pulled everything out
and rearranged the contents of some of the tubs, which eliminated 3 tubs.
We rearranged some of the built in shelving to make access a little easier,
and put everything back. There was no apparent blood loss due to accident
or disagreement. Lord Rolf did try to head-butt the shed into submission.
I'm not sure who won that contest, but they were both standing at the end
of the day.

I would like to thank all those came out to lend their strong backs, keen
minds, dollars, and tools. Lady Vivian graciously donated the bucks for the
lumber, since my storage budget hasn't kicked in yet and Laird Caerell
allowed us to use his tools since I neglected to bring any. I'd especially
like to thank Brian and Aaron for their eager and energetic help.

If you follow the following link, and I haven't goofed this up, you will
see some of the workers hard at it. I took more pictures but everyone was
working so fast they were just a blur.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2sMSBM4IxGFeW0tbHh2eTJXSzQ

Thank you all
Lord Thomas Grey