[Loch-Ruadh] A sad passing in DFT

Krikit krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:38:35 PDT 2012

Lord Roland de Ruthven, (mundane name Rolly Wayne Harrison)
passed away yesterday after a long illness...
He was a member of Dragonsfire Tor from way back, and brother to
Lord Thoma de Ruthven and Lord Anghus de Ruthven as well as Lady Mathilda de Ruthven and Uncle to Lady Adelaide de Ruthven...
There are many de Ruthvens in Dragonsfire Tor and Elfsea and farther reaches of our lands... We mourn with them at the loss of one of their Family!
Any condolences may be sent to 1760 Kingland Stephenville, TX. The funeral will be Thursday at 2 P.M. At Lacy Funeral Home in Stephenville.