[Loch-Ruadh] A&S upcoming activities

Kathy Baxley k_baxley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 19:42:40 PDT 2012

I want to learn.

--- On Tue, 10/23/12, floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] A&S upcoming activities
To: "Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 7:53 PM

Please join us for the following upcoming A&S activities:
Sat Oct 27 - Bardic at Olga's house. Halloween theme, wear a costume, bring goodies to share, and be prepared to have fun! 8:00 pm
Sun Oct 8 - Garb Workshop, Armor Workshop, and stick weaving class, at my house, 2-7 pm. Bring your current project, learn a new skill, or just come and visit. If you would like to participate in the stick weaving class, please email me and let me know so we can have enough sets available.
In service,
Floria